Main Differences are :
- A Constructor declare using Static modifier was known as Static Constructor. Rest of all were Instance Constructor.
- Static Constructor are responsible for initialization of static variables and Instance Constructor for initialization of instance constructor.
- A static constructor is called only one's in the execution of a class. Where as instance constructor gets called each time we create the object of the class. if no object is created. It is not called at all.
- static constructor is the first block of which gets executed under the class.
- A static constructor can't be parameterized because explicit calling of the constructor is not done.
static void Main()
staticconstructor st = new staticconstructor();
staticconstructor st1 = new staticconstructor();